Social Media Caption Samples

Instagram Carousels / Reels 

1:Fitness Coach 

“From not being able to lift myself → to this body in just 3 months 

No shortcuts.No supplements.Just consistent exercises.

Swipe up for the exact plan I gave 90+ clients who've lost over 10 kg+. 

Comment “PLAN” & I'll DM it free.

2:Skincare Brand 

“POV: Your skin after 14 days of using our newly launched serum.

1st Slide:Day 1

2nd Slide:Day 14 (no filter)

Over 10K people ditched retinol for our serum.

Link in our bio.

3:Fintech Brand

“$10,000 instant loan. No paperwork. No guarantor.”

Tap the link below to see for yourself.First 1K users get to pay a 4% interest.

TikTok/Reels Text Overlays + Voiceover Captions 

4:Latest Fashion Releases 

Text on screen: “These denim jeans got sold out within 4 hours the last time.”

Voiceover Captions: “Size 28 & 30 already available for pre order.”

5:Food Delivery 

Hook Text: “Still ordering food at 8:57 PM.”

Voiceover Text: “We still deliver food packages till 11:00 PM. Who's hungry?”

6:Online Courses

Text: “How I made $4.2M from my WhatsApp channel just last month.”

Voiceover Captions: “Grab the exact strategy from the free training link in my bio.”

Instagram Stories

7: Poll

“Here are the nominees for the best Netflix show of all time. Vote now to ensure that your favourites wins.”

8: Countdown Timer 

“24hrs just left for you to grab it at $50.00.

Prices return back to normal once it's 12:AM midnight.”

Threads style with long caption

9:Personal Branding

“I almost quit at $75K/month.

Then I did these 4 boring things;

Posted every single day even when nobody watched.

Saved my client $800K → turned into a full case studies.

Raised my price to 100%

Now,I earn $300 - $400K monthly.

If you want the exact playbook,comment “2026” and I'll send it over.”

10: E-Commerce 

“Your cart misses you 

Here's a 20% off to come back

Code: IPLANOLD

Expires tonight ⏰.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Program Outcome Report Sample

Logistics Startup -- B2B Blog Content Sample

B2B Content Sample: Thought Leadership Blog Post